GEAR helps you figure out if your change project is likely to succeed.
Creating community change is complex. Decision makers, planners and field workers face many dilemmas such as:
- Why are we peddling at full speed but without the corresponding impact?
- How should we fine tune programs for the future?
- Can we bring opponents into the framework and reduce indifference or resistance?
- Are our partners and stakeholders active? Do we involve them in the ways they need?
- Are we doing what we can to get the best results?
These are common questions and there are rarely clear cut answers. We believe GEAR helps you clarify where you are strong and where you need to focus to get the change you want.